Wednesday 20 February 2013

Wish List #1


Im going to start doing these more often,these are the products that i would like to buy next,I see these on other blogs and find them interesting so i deiced to try it!

okay so number one-The Revlon lip butters have been raved about and im all in for my corals and lip balms so this is a perfect mix for me!


number two-The tangle teezer has been raved about in the beauty word,a pain free,care free and healthy way to brush your hair,now I am a person who hates having there hair bushed,I find it painful even with no knots,so I would like to give this a go! 


number three-Now these shampoo and conditioners are actually for animal use as well as human use! There for hair growth and dry-ness. I found these while looking on amazon,they were only £9.99 for both, that's pretty good!-They are 5 star rated and the reviews are great! I NEED to try this!

links --






-Mollie x x 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting