Wednesday 20 February 2013


Hello girls! I'm not going to do a lot of explaining because Mollie has pretty much explained why we haven't been doing posts lately. I’m going to be doing the 20 random facts about me tag to start from where we left off :D
1.I have a massive obsession with the dubstep producer Skrillex omg!
2. Chloe Grace Moretz is not only my favourite actor but such an inspiration to me and she's gorgeous!
3.I drink too many energy drinks >.<
4.I love animals! i would turn vegetarian but I love chicken too much :c
5.Sam pepper is my boyfriend but he just doesn’t know it yet! ,I met him with Mollie and it was amazing!
6.I enjoy sleeping far too much and i would sleep all day if I could.
7.I spend most of my time browsing through random videos on youtube c:
8.I have partied with youtubers such as Sam pepper,Mazzi Maz,Louis Cole and chip,you jelly?
9.I think Ellie Golding has the most beautiful voice ever.
10.I have a blackberry and I’m very ashamed :c
11.I love summer so much and spending it with everyone!
12.I love to watch comedies such as the inbetweeners movie and superbad.
13.Meer cats are my favourite animal :p
14.I could live off of cheese strings?xD
15.Dupstep puts me in such a good mood,it's incredible.
16.I can proudly say I’ve been to America!
17.I enjoy drawing and art.
18.Misfits and Fresh prince and Big bang theory are my fave TV programme's!
19. I would love to be a beauty therapist when i am older :D
20.I eat when I’m bored.
-Aimee x x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting