Saturday 23 February 2013

Whats In My School Make Up Bag?



Now I can definitely say i wont wear all this make up at once! I can say I do like my options! 
For school I tend to go for more of a natural look,as its nothing important!
I don't wear an liquid foundation anymore,I feel it was not doing any good for my skin. I now go for mineral powder foundation which in my opinion feels better on and for my skin,the one im using at the moment is Avon's smooth minerals in the shade 'nude'.
The bronzer i have been loving at the moment is half matte and half shimmer,sadly i don't know were this is from as it was a gift for Christmas,I love this bronzer so much it gives a natural glow then a fake orange line!
I flip and change between my mascaras,the yellow tube is an lash extend mascara in blackest black from Avon as well is the navy tube is a lash curl mascara,there both my favorite!
I keep my lips very simple with a basic peachy nude,this lipstick is an L'Oreal one,but the name has rubbed off.
Now i love this eye shadow pallet this is a super drug one from Aimee!-It has a range of neutral shades and a bright blue there very pigmented and easily bendable. It also comes with a peachy pink blush which is beautiful!
I don't tend to wear eye liner but when i do i tend to go for a brown this one is creamy and from the Avon glimmer stick range.
I also have my trust worthy Vaseline tub.

These are the products that i will mostly wear for school,hope you enjoyed reading
-mollie x x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting