Wednesday 20 February 2013

20 Random facts about me!


Sorry its been so long with out posting anything! I made this one of my new years resolutions to put more time and effort into this blog. As you can see i have been failing,oops. Aimee and I both have both been really busy recently with school,choosing GCSE options,having birthdays,family dues. But other than that nothing has happened. So today im going to do the 20 Random facts about me tag!


1-I have one brother named Jake!
2-I have an obsession for the program LOST;watching it right now!
3-Cara Delevingne is my idol;she is beautiful!
4-I love hot chocolate!
5-Cats are my favorite animal!
6-I love my boyfriends to pieces;and yes boyfriends,i have 5 of them--one direction;)!
7-I can't keep my bedroom tidy baring how hard I try!
8-Most people hate school,but i find it okay,i just hate all the drama:(!
9-I love everything vintage!
10-I love YouTube so much!
11-I want to go back to the night Aimee and I met;Sam Pepper,Mazzi Maz,Louis Cole and Chip!
12-I find Tom Daley so inspirational and hot!
13-I Love the Shaytards,CTfxC and BFvsGF!
14-My favorite color is purple!
15-I find fairy lights beautiful!
16-I love my family to pieces!
17-I miss alot of things:(
18-I love my phone!
19-I LOVE cream soda sooo much!
20-I like to read books like the hunger games,divergent,and the maze runner!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting