Saturday 12 January 2013

Cosmopolitan Beauty Blender.

This was a recent purchase of mine,i have been keeping my eye out on it for a while now. Every-time i went to buy it in my local Superdrug,but it had always been out of stock. So when I was in town a few weeks back i popped into Superdrug to see if they had it and they did.


 It cost me £5 which i thought was a bargain for such a good product. Its a pink sponge with a ridge in the middle to make it easier to hold. You can use this beauty sponge wet or dry. When you add water to the sponge it doubles in size. making it softer and leaving your foundation with an airbrush natural finish.



 You can use this applying foundation with circular motions or a stippling motion. I prefer the stippling motion as i feel it leaves my face with a more natural finish. When applying foundation I use the bottom for my cheeks,chin and forehead. And the dome top for around my eyes and my nose.


Since buying this beauty sponge I have used it every-time when applying foundation and i know i will never go back. The sponge fits nicely in my hand making it more easier to apply make up then using a brush. I recommend this sponge to anyone.

Thanks for reading girls!
-Mollie-











.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting